1. http://www.craigslist.org- The grandaddy of classified ads sites.
2. http://www.gumtree.com Weird name but this site is one of the busiest classifieds sites out there. This high traffic classifieds site is focused on UK ads.
3. http://www.oodle.com This serious classified site has partnerships with ForRent.com in the US and Autotrader UK.
4. http://www.ebayclassifieds.com The official classifieds site for Ebay.
5. http://www.olx.com This board has a presence in most countries and can be read in English or Spanish.
6. http://www.usfreeads.com A popular US focused site with a large business opportunity and pet section.
7. http://www.classifiedads.com Classifieds focused on the English speaking world. US, UK, AU, and India.
8. http://www.inetgiant.com A green board not only in color but in their ads. They have a well represented area for green products. The board is pretty much translated in most languages. I checked their Lithuanian board. No ads there yet. Do you want to be the first?
9. http://adpost.com Solid board with presences in the United States, Singapore,Canada,Malaysia, United Kingdom, Philippines, Ireland, Australia, India, Indonesia, New Zealand and Hong Kong.
10. http://adlandpro.com Well established board with a strong focus on internet marketing, business opportunities, and website promotion.
11. http://www.classifiedsforfree.comA well organized world-wide classifieds board.
12. http://SalesSpider.Com Classified ads are only one part of this business site. They have forums, sell leads, and offer business tools for online businesses.
13. http://www.yakaz.com A lean uncluttered board which reads your ip and directs your ad posting accordingly.
14. http://www.thefreeadforum.com High traffic site which is getting serious promotion.
15. http://www.domesticsale.com US classifieds site which allows car dealers and other heavy advertisters to bulk upload large amounts of listings.
16. http://www.pennysaverusa.c om/classifieds/usa/index.html This is the online version of the old Penny Saver newspaper which was a very popular print newspaper with discount deals and classified ads.
17. http://epage.com This site has been in business since 1994. That is before we had Google. It looks somewhat like Usfreeads.com but with less emphasis on business opportunities. They have an affiliate program with over 34,000 affiliates. This means if you post your ad here it goes out on a feed to over 30,000 other sites who run their ads. This means more exposure for you. Many of these sites have programs where other websites run their feeds. This gives you quite a bit more exposure.
18. http://www.recycler.com Simple easy to negotiate classifieds board.
19. http://www.webcosmo.com US based with worldwide advertising possibilities.
20. http://www.hoobly.com The cleanest looking classifieds site so far. Just the ads. No clutter at all. Very Googlesque in their design. It must be working for them. Over 15,000 people have clicked their like button.
21. http://www.freeadlists.com They do it all: personals, cars, pets and they do it all over the world though they are US based.
22. http://www.sell.com Excellent classifieds site. They have been running online classifieds since 1999. Their advertising engine has been used by big business directories such as AT&T& YELLOWPAGES.com, newspapers such as the San Francisco Chronicle, and niche online properties such as sellhomes.com. Sell.com is a part of a network of advertising properties. Again, if you advertise on many of these sites your ad will simultaneously run on thousands of other partner sites.
23. http://www.bestwayclassifieds.com/ Claims to be the fastest growing free advertising site in the world. Hmmm, I do not think so. Could they even have said one of the fastest? In any case they may not be the fastest growing site but they do get some good traffic and they have a nice classifieds site worth posting to.
24. http://www.webclassifieds.us A solid well designed board with a .us domain name.
25. http://www.americanlisted.com A family friendly US only board.
26. http://www.freeadscity.com Lean easy to read worldwide board with non classified ads discretely at the bottom of the board.
Have a nice next week!
*Free Classified Ad Sites:
AdLandPro - http://www.adlandpro.com
AdPost - http://www.adpost.com
USNetAds - http://www.usnetads.com
5StarAds - http://www.5starads.com
ClassifiedsForFree - http://www.classifiedsforfree.com
FreeClassifiedsSites - http://www.freeclassifiedssites.com
WorldFreeAds - http://www.worldfreeads.com
WebFreeClassifieds - http://www.webfreeclassifieds.com
HotWebAds - http://www.hot-web-ads.com
CaNetAds - http://www.canetads.com
AUFreeAds - http://www.aufreeads.com
UKFreeAds - http://www.ukfreeads.ws
*PTC sites: (Create your advertisement under "Paid to Signup")
Clicksia - http://www.clicksia.com/index.php?ref=servicesf
Incentria - http://www.incentria.com/index.php?ref=servicef
*Guaranteed signups companies:
BuyRefs - http://www.buyrefs.com?refid=82f9aee4
PlanetTraffic - http://www.planet-traffic.com/?3474
WeDeliverTraffic - http://wedelivertraffic.com/home?ref=servicef
Link2Me - http://www.link2me.com
It is good to use a different variety of advertising resources, and advertise all of your links and banners, and put them out there for the world to see.
Advertising = Referrals
Referrals = Potential Sales